Nationwide Road Hazard Coverage with Tire Shield
Tire Shield is a contract of protected coverage strictly for road hazard damage to tires on new and pre-owned vehicles. Road hazards are those unusual conditions that may occur on the highway such as potholes, nails, glass and other hazardous materials.
The period of protection is 5 years from the delivery date of your vehicle, or until there is 2/32 of an inch of tread depth remaining on the tire. Whichever comes first.
Tire Shield will...
- pay for repair required on your tires for covered damages!
- pay for the replacement of any tire unable to be repaired – no pro-ration adjustment or deduction required from you!
- pay for the replacement or repair of your rim due to damage caused by tire failure of a tire protected under this contract!
- pay for the mounting and balancing of replacement tires!
- pay all sales tax related to repair or replacement of a covered claim!
- cover the tow vehicle!
Download PDF Flier See what actual customers are saving