In 2016 Coachmen RV introduced a brand new member to it’s impressive line of RVs, The Galleria Class B motorhome. With Brands like Roadtrek, Airstream and Winnebago offering similar Class B motorhomes like the Era, E-Trek and Interstate with great success Coachmen RV now has a strong contender in the Class B market with the Galleria.
The Galleria offers the utmost in quality, luxury and value. A huge step up from the “van campers” that classified the Class B Motorhome into the RV industry in the early 1970’s. With new eco-friendly features like a Go Power! 100W Solar Panel with independent charging of coach and chassis batteries to luxurious custom Amish hardwood cabinetry the Galleria is making a strong debut in the class B market.
The Galleria Class B motorhome is built on an award winning 3500 Mercedes Sprinter extended platform with one of the cleanest running turbo-diesel “Blue TEC” engines on the market which delivers an impressive 325 ft lb of torque while still providing excellent fuel economy. The chassis amenities include a backup camera, blind spot monitoring, collision avoidance and Electronic Stability Program (ESP) all making the Galleria safe and easy to drive.
If you’re looking for the perfect motorhome that is easy to drive, fits in most garages (big plus if you have restrictions on RVs in your neighborhood) and has unparalleled fuel economy the Galleria Class B motorhome is one to see!
GALLERIA TOP 10 FEATURES
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter Extended Sprinter V6 Blue Tec Turbo Diesel with Blind Spot and Collision Avoidance; Front/Slide Airbags; ESP Electronic Stability Program with Trailer Stability Assist and Tow Package
- Carefree Power Armless Awning with LED Lights and Wind Sensor Retract
- Go Power! 100W Solar Panel with Independent Charging of Coach and Chassis Batteries
- Truma Combi Eco Plus Furnace/Water Heating System
- Onan MicroLite 2.5kw LP Generator
- Thetford 12V Macerator Waste Disposal System
- Kenwood In-Dash 7″ HD Radio with AM/FM/CD/DVD, Bluetooth, GPS, Backup Camera, Sirius/XM Ready
- 24″ and 19″ LED Televisions and Smart Blu-Ray Player (All 12V)
- Custom Amish Hardwood Cabinetry with Radius Doors and Soft Close Hinges
- Fortress Shield Collection Automotive Upholstery Provides Stain and Puncture Resistance